...not much. I don't seem to have a lot of ambition. I think I was on exhaustion overload a little bit after last week and VBS, so this week I'm recuperating...at least that's what I'm blaming it on. Last evening we had to go up to the school and do our committee tasks...each committee has to take a part of the school to clean. We had the office and the restrooms. (ick on the restrooms). The office was actually very dusty....must only get cleaned once a year...this time of year! We have a really good crew this year (it's the same crew who mows and stuff, too, I think). Allison was really in an irritating mood last night...or else I was letting it irritate me. Bruce sent her and I to opposite corners of the house...aka me in the basement and she stayed upstairs. They played together and he said they got along really well, so i think she and i had just had too much time together.
While I was downstairs in my craft room, I finished 7 copies of the October recipe for the recipe swap group I'm on. I will try to remember to take a picture and post it. It is really cute. It was a lot of work (making 7) but I'm pleased with how it turned out. I also almost finished the datebook for the cards altered lunchbox; just need to run off a couple of more print outs from the computer, cut them up and adhere them; then I'm finished with those items!! WOO HOO!
I had two tutoring kids today, well actually three...the first two are sisters who split one hour, and the third kid was this afternoon. So, Allison and I went on a mini-roadtrip to Beatrice. I had heard that Wal-Mart had some cuttlekids dies and maybe a cricut cartridge or two on clearance. I got a couple of cute cuttlekids, but the only cricut cartridge they had was 50 states, and I just got that one from Custom Crops. I still ended up spending $ because they had a turbo booster car seat for Allison on sale that I picked up. I have one for my car, but she's still using the smaller carseat in Bruce's truck, so we need to switch out soon.
School starts one week from today. It's coming!
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment