Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today is the first day of preschool for us. Allison was very, very excited, and mommy was too. No, it wasn't just because I get 6 hours of mommy time now per week, but because I love school, and her school is a great school, and I really want her to enjoy it.
I think she had a hard time going to sleep, and she was up on her own this morning around 6:45 (but she might have heard her dad go out the door for work).
She didn't want to eat much breakfast either. On the way to pick up the twins (they are carpooling with us), we are driving down the street and Allison says, "This is SO MUCH fun!"....Just driving down the street today is fun! They were so sweet. I got them all in the backseat (in the three carseats -- Allison chose to be in the middle....they looked like bookends), and we are driving down the street, and it's sooooo quiet. I'm thinking "I bet it won't always be like this!" Sure enough, I said something about the school busses, and that let the discussions begin!! LOL They were sooooo cute! :) Can't wait to pick them up and hear all about their morning!

No comments: