Search This Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

"End of Summer" Weekend

Well, technically, the end of summer doesn't come until...when, the 20th or 22th of September (I can't remember exactly), but this is that 'unofficial' end of summer weekend....Labor Day is Monday. We went to a Family Reunion today. It was a nice turnout...there were a lot of folks there...I would guess around 100 or so. Allison stayed with my mom, her grandma Joyce, for the weekend. Bruce needed to be back home tonight to make sure that the Kansas State football game and the Kansas football game both got on the respective radio stations appropriately, and he has to be at the station tomorrow morning for the church service, so we couldn't go away for the weekend, unfortunately. He has already started with the "I'm bored" statements, and he's only been back home from the station for like 10 minutes!!! It could be a long weekend without Allison to be the buffer!!!

It was good seeing Amy and Tim We don't get to see you near enough! Wish we were closer!

No comments: