
My last post reminded me that I actually DO have some cool pictures of different nature stuff that takes place around our property. I LOVE these pictures, so I thought I would post them here.
We sometimes seem to have more squirrels on the property than at other times. On this day, this little guy was pretty brave....and I was lucky enough to get close enough to take a picture without scaring him or my cat, Miss Kitty, away. Isn't this a GREAT picture...the squirrel and Miss Kitty nose to nose through the glass of the front door.
The squirrel was very agile (as all squirrels usually are). He was running all around the front porch, underneath the porch roof, and running around the door frame, on top of the door! I thought it was amazing! This picture was taken when he was running around the door, and I think he must've been standing on the door handle, and decided to peak in to see what was going on. This probably was taken before the one with Miss Kitty, but I don't remember.

The last picture is one from our home office. I believe it was in the morning, and there were TONS of turkeys in the yard, and Miss Kitty sitting on the back of the couch, looking out the window at them, and it just gave me a feel of "Turkey TV for Cats". I love this picture!






1 comment:
Post a Comment