I would guess that it could very well reach 100+ here today, if not temperature wise, humidity wise. One step outside and you are just overwhelmed by the stickiness that envelopes your body! WOwza... I am assuming I will need to take Allison back to the pool again today. I don't know how she does it. She spent a good 50 minutes yesterday going up the flights of stairs to the top of the slide at the pool, down the slide, 'swimming' to the side of the pool, getting out, walking to the stairs, up the stairs, repeat repeat repeat! I can't believe she wasn't just simply EXHAUSTED! The water did feel good however. We went late enough yesterday that there weren't too many people there...I am assuming more were there earlier in the afternoon; however, there are a lot of people gone this weekend, kinda like the last free weekend of summer before school starts.
Next Sunday we have a potluck dinner at the school, school association meeting, and then the incoming preschoolers have a "scavenger hunt."
Allison sang in church this morning with a group of kids from VBS. There was maybe a dozen kids there, primarily little ones, but they sounded good, and they were cute. She does a GREAT job! :)
On a different note, I wanted to post pictures of a nativity set I made for Allison's preschool teacher. I made it using the Paper Dolls cartridge in my Cricut. I forgot to make an angel, so I need to remember to make one of those. They are really cute, even though they are kinda plain still. I could see them being really "dressed up" with highlighting, shading, etc., but I'm not very good at that part of it yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment