Search This Blog

Friday, August 22, 2008

Just a few swap items

This is what i've been working on the past few nights after Allison goes to bed. They are for some swaps that I'm in on one of the Yahoo Groups.


I did this page topper for a Back to School/Starting School swap. I used the Locker Talk cricut cartridge.





This is a topper for a swap where the theme is Ladybugs. I used the George cartridge for the background foundation; the Makin' the Grade cart for the lettering; and Walk in the Garden for the ladybugs. It was also basically the first time I used the Cricut Inks which outlined the foundation and the large letters.





This is a topper that I made for a swap with the theme of Butterflies. It is a poem/quote, double matted, and the butterfly border at top was made using Walk in the Garden Cricut cart, highlighted with Sakura Glaze pens.

Then this was a topper for a Kids Playing Baseball/T-Ball, etc. The foundation was made using George cart, and the letters were made using Makin' the Grade, outlined with Cricut Inks. The baseballs were cutout using George, but I hand drew the red baseball lines.

No comments: