Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I remembered I had these photos handy, so I thought I'd post these up here tonight. Here is the first try and first example of an altered Blue Bunny ice cream tub (there is another example in an earlier posting). I like how these flowers turned out. They are from the George cricut cartridge. This is a picture of the first altered lunchbox I made, School Memories, for the school auction a couple of years ago. I think it has been my favorite thus far so far as the paper I was able to use to cover, and the paper made "chalkboard" on the front. These letters were made with Sizzlits Playground font.
When I was in Salina a year or so back, I had stopped at a small independent scrapbooking store, and she had been carrying these 3-D papier mache letters. She had commented that they had been selling really well, etc. Well, I didn't buy one that day, but I thought they were really cool. Awhile later I was in Topeka at that independent scrapbook store, and this letter D was in the clearance aisle for like $0.99. So, of course I had to buy it because, of course, it was fate that it was a "D". It was a lot of fun covering and altering it. The letters are from a chipboard alphabet. The paper was from a kit I had purchased at Joanns, but I don't remember the brand.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your stuff! It's super cute! Thank you for sharing...I have bookmarked this blog!
Jenn C
From Scrapbooking Friends