Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It is C-O-L-D!!!!

Oh my goodness, but it is cold outside today. It is currently 20 degrees, according to WeatherBug, which is what it's been most of the day. I hesitate to guess what the wind chils is; the wind today has been brutal. It probably feels worse anyway, because yesterday was so very nice. It was actually in the 50s here yesterday. The weather had been talking of snow showers last night or today, but it passed south of us and missed us. About two hours south of us had about 1.5 to 2 inches today I guess.

Not too much going on otherwise I suppose. A had preschool today, and I tried to wrap Christmas gifts while she was away. I think I got all of the ones I have purchased wrapped. I need to get a few more, and then I should be finished. She also had dance class today. She's been a little more naughty again these past few days. She is not listening to me very well when we are out in public. She actually listens better to me and does what I ask of her when we are at home. It embarrasses me terribly when she misbehaves in public. I wish I knew what to do, or how to handle it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, we've got that 48 degree start to our day - but you are saying the cold is coming up right behind, huh? I used to live in Kansas (Overland Park) - so I remember that midwestern windchill factor! Good luck with your little one. I set a goal at the end of everyday depending on the kids' behavior...they get to do something fun with mommy (which of course is fun for me too) - even making little cards for her friends. Might be an enticement for that good behavior reinforcement? Stay warm!