Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Taking a Break - 4th Birthday Album - almost finished!

I am taking a little break but I am almost done with Allison's 4th birthday scrapbook!! WOO HOO!!! How 'bad' is it that the child is 4 years old and she has a separate scrapbook for each birthday! (Well, okay, I put #2 and #3 in the same book because I had room, but still......). I will try to take pictures later if I get it completed and post them. It's been a long time since I've been able to post anything that I've made. I guess that's because right now I haven't had a tremendous amount of time to work on too much of anything, or at least haven't had a chance to take pictures. The birthday scrapbook has been taking time, as well as the recipes that I referred to earlier. You can go to my other blog, scrappingrecipes, to see some of those other recipes.

No comments: