Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008



Well, the party's over................wait, what party? Yes, yesterday was my birthday, and there would have been a lot of candles on my cake....had I had a cake that is. It really is sad how uneventful birthdays get at a certain point in one's life. With A, of course, we build it up, we celebrate, we have a party, we open presents, we open cards......when you get to my age, nothing, nada.....(sigh) My husband did at least sing "Happy Birthday" to me....:)

I did at least get both of the Christmas trees taken down and decorations put away yesterday. We got the live tree in the living room taken down last night, and I just need to finish vacuuming and rearranging the furniture today. I also need to do laundry and sweep the wood floor and the kitchen floor. Oh, yes, I need to clean out the cats' litter boxes, too....now, doesn't that sound like fun!?!?! LOL

Here is a photo of A that my mom sent to me that she took on Christmas Day at my sister's house. I made a comment somewhere else that I'm not sure if her face is red from the heat of the fireplace or the red Hawaiian punch!

She's pretty cute, regardless. That is my dear husband sitting on the couch behind her.

No comments: