Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Newest Favorite Little "Man"!

Here's a picture of my favorite "little man"....   This is Michael, my friend Audrey's youngest child.  He is about, let's see, 7 months or a little more....   He is just a DARLING!!!   He is probably the sweetest, best behaved baby I have ever been around.  He is the youngest of four children, and he helps his mom out a lot being such a good baby.  I tell you, when I see him, I just want to cuddle and snuggle with him.  I was honored to be invited to participate in Michael's baptism Saturday evening.  It was at the Catholic church here in town, and because I'm not Catholic, I could not necessarily be involved in an "official" way, but more in an honorary way, but I certainly understand, as Lutherans have a very similar situation.  I am just honored to have been included. 
And this is my friend Audrey holding Michael.  I just love this picture, I think it is very very sweet.  Audrey's mom made the baptismal gown for the baby. It is lovely!

No comments: