Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Family Vacation - Day 3, Part 2

Well, I can now update the day...still not able to upload any photos, unfortunately...I don't think we have fast enough internet service here :( Hopefully, I can catch that up later on in the week or this weekend.



Well, after Allison woke up this morning feeling really poorly, I got her some juice and some Children's Tylenol, and urged her to nap. Fortunately, she did go back to sleep for awhile and woke saying that she was feeling better. After discussing what to do, and questioning Allison like she was on trial, we decided to go ahead and try Disney World.

We caught the 2:00 shuttle from the hotel over to Disney; they dropped us off in bus parking, walked to catch the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom; found the customer service agent and got our tickets; and off we were to the Magic Kingdom theme park of Disney World. I will go ahead and just say right now first and foremost that it was HOT...H - O - T HOT! I would say it was probably 90 degrees and sunny with some periodic cloud cover. HOT.... Did I mention it was hot?


We walked...and walked...and walked.... through a lot of shopping, and more shopping, and ... touristy souvenier shops....and went to Tomorrowland first....I didn't care for that very much; then headed to Mickey Mouse's Toon Town Fair...that was cute and Allison was able to ride a ride or two, so she enjoyed that. We went through Minnie Mouse's house and Mickey Mouse's House; then on to FantasyLand where the princess castle is located...I was hoping to see some Princesses for Allison but did not. We saw a Mickey 3D movie that was a lot of fun...everyone, including Bruce, was impressed with that movie. Allison was able to ride a couple more rides. Headed through Liberty Square, over to Frontier Land, and AdventureLand...and got on the Monorail then bus back to the hotel and arrived back about 8:15 pm.


We wanted to go swimming for a little bit to cool off when we got back to the hotel. Allison and I changed into our suits and walked to the pool only to find it closed due to the radar threat of weather...I guess there was lightening somewhere, and even though we don't see anything here, they say they go by the radar...:( I don't blame them...but....

So, came back to the hotel for cooling off and vegging in front of TV before hitting the hay. Allison LOVEs having her own bedroom with her own TV.... :) "Mom, I'm going to MY room to watch MY TV!" ....cute....


Tomorrow we are planning to head to SeaWorld..this is what I've been looking forward to, so I really really really hope Allison is feeling a lot better tomorrow and that it is not so blessed....HOT..... :)

No comments: