16 years ago
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Family Vacation - Day 3, Part 1
Well, 'bad' news this morning. After going too much yesterday, obviously, poor little Miss Allison woke up this morning with a headache and her body was very warm. She was very sad and crying that her head hurt. I went down to the little convenience store here on-site and bought some Children's Tylenol, juice, etc. Came back and started plying her with what I could. She struggled a bit with me trying to get her to sleep some more, that rest would help her feel better faster. Finally able to settle her down enough that we both fell asleep on the "big' bed (daddy went back to bed in the bottom of Allison's bunkbeds...:) A couple of hours later she woke up, got up, got herself dressed, and come and tapped me on the arm...:) "I'm feeling better now, Mommy".... She says she is better, she looks much better, etc. I think we will still hang around the hotel for a little while more and see how things go. I didn't want to rush right out for fear of a backlash, but hopefully we can still make it over to Magic Kingdom today...shuffles go over until 6:00 today, and come back into the late night tonight so we should be looking pretty good. Fingers are crossed, and I will post more later...:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment