Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Deep blade housing

I have been wanting one of these for awhile now.  It is a deep blade housing for my Cricut Expression.  I just didn't feel justified in spending what they were priced at...didn't think I would get enough use out of it.  They are usually around $30 or so...even at Wal-Mart.  Well, a few months ago someone told me that Wal-Mart.com had them for $18!   So, I was leaning toward getting one....   Then last week I ventured on the website, and they had them listed for $14 and some change (and 12x12 mats for $8something...in the store they are $12).  So, yes I had to order one.  It was really fast, and you don't pay shipping if you do site-to-store and then go pick up at the store.  So, I still need to try it, but I figured I will get $14 worth of use out of it. :)

No comments: