We are home for preschool, and Allison is listening to a Halloween song CD that we got after Halloween for $0.75. She likes music, and for some reason (that I'm trying not to think about too long) she likes spooky music....I just think it all has a good beat though.
If you were to see her right now, you would wonder what happened. Those who might remember when she ran into the bed frame there a couple of years ago and had the cut under her eye and her eye was all black and blue...well, we have a smaller version of that same thing at the same place under the same eye! We were coming home last night from the Marysville grandma's house, and her dad was letting her out of the truck...well, the bottom of the truck door is just eye level with her. I don't know exactly how it happened, but i guess she turned to go back into the truck to get the stuffed dog, and she hit her eye. She cried, of course, and ran into the house to me. I could tel there was a red mark, and i tried to get her to hold a bag of ice wrapped in a towel to the area, and she did...for like 30 seconds. So today it looks like there is a cut, it's red, and a little swollen, with some black and blue starting to develop under her eye. The last time it happened, it was the week before Christmas, and we had to walk to the front of the church for Christmas Eve service wth a little girl in a pretty little dress and huge swollen black and blue eye!
I had to go up to the elementary school this morning right before I picked up Allison from school to meet with the PDC lady up there. I cannot relicense this time with just college credits. I have to have a combination of college credits and PDC points. It's a little harder to do that when I am not in my own classroom right now. So, I have to pay a yearly fee to be included in the school district's database and start doing some work, i.e., book studies and/or workshops, etc. I have a little over 4 years before I need all the requirements completed, which sounds like a lot of time, but it sure gets here in a hurry.
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment