Well, I haven't found it yet. I went to bed last night about 10:30ish, so not too late, and I woke up this morning about 5:00 and just tossed and turned and couldn't really go back to sleep. Bruce gets annoyed if I toss and turn too much, so I had to get up. I took a nap yesterday afternoon, which was GREAT, but I think I mess up my body clock when I do things like that. So, here I am, awake, but not necessarily motivated to do too much laborious activities. I am not even all that enthralled with going up and taking a shower and getting ready for Sunday School....what's that all about?
I wanted to work in my scrapbook room yesterday as I really haven't been in there much these past few weeks, but I'm in a little bit of a creative lull right now. I worked a little bit on getting recipes together and typed and formatted...now I need to print them and scrap them. Maybe this afternoon. It is too cold to go outside and do anything now. It really turned chilly on Friday and yesterday...and it was windy. It was only like 32 degrees but man oh man it felt colder thanks to the wind. It's kinda nice just huddling in where it's warm.
A few things going on:
My mom is in Branson for a couple of days.
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in Chapman, finishing up this Tuesday, building a home for a military family who lost their home in the June tornado. Thought it would be cool to go down and watch but didn't.
Going to Topeka this coming Tuesday for a professional development workshop for my teaching relicensure...author/researcher Ruby Payne will be talking about the different "classes", i.e., poverty, middle class, upper class, and the struggles and differences, etc. I've read her book, and it's very interesting. I guess I will ride a school bus with the school district employees. They are leaving at 6:00 a.m.!!! That mean's I have to get up at like before 5:00! Too bad it's not today, huh? :)
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment