Who is the cutest little girl in the world? Yes, Allison, of course. We got her school pictures Thursday at school. The little smile is just the sweetest. I think they turned out really good. Her hair is a little fluffy on one side, but that's okay...it adds to the charm.
This weekend has been semi-busy I suppose. Saturday Allison helped me change the bulletin board at church. Somehow our Board of Education, or ME, got the task of changing the bulletin board right when you walk into the church building. I don't mind, overall, but it does take some thought and preparation because of course I can't just pin up an already-made poster or anything, I have to make it up.
Bruce had to leave early afternoon in order to head to Pleasant Ridge-Easton to broadcast the Marysville football game. They won, so now they play Silver Lake this week. SL is a powerhouse football team in Kansas, so it will be a good game, and should prove to be interesting. So, I took Allison to a movie last night. We went to see Madagascar 2. I enjoyed it, but Allison wasn't too interested. She wouldn't take a nap Saturday, so she actually fell asleep the last 15 minutes or so of the movie. I was glad to see the theater busy. We had to actually stand in line outside for about 15 minutes waiting to get inside.
Allison woke up with the sniffles and grumpy this morning, so I left her home with her daddy and didn't take her to Sunday School. I hated doing that, but it was cold outside, etc., so it was probably best. She still sounds kind of congested tonight, but is better, I suppose. Tonight we went over to Trinity Church, Hanover, and had pancakes. I love their pancakes. I don't know what kind of batter they mix up but it just always has a good flavor.






No comments:
Post a Comment