Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Greetings! We are home again after traveling to my mom's house for Thanksgiving. My sister and brother-in-law, and my aunt and uncle and three cousins were also there. It is always a nice day to get together. Allison had a fun time with everyone. She didn't take a nap today, and didn't (surprisingly) really take a nap on the drive home. She slept for literally like the last 4 miles into town. She was a little grumpy when we got home; i put her pajamas on her, and now she is laying on the couch watching "The Incredibles" on television with me. I just heard a yawn, so I'm guessing we are close to an agreeable bedtime (grin).



I am going to try to get up around 4:30ish in the morning to head out to Wal-Mart around 5:00 tomorrow morning. I can't believe I'm actually going to do that.



I need to go by Tyler Martin sometime tomorrow and see if I can get a black ink cartridge for my printer....I would assume they should be cheaper than Wal-Mart as they are refilled cartridges. I don't mind buying the black cartridges as refills,but the color ones I have no luck with in the past.



Tomorrow evening is the Santa Claus parade downtown at 5:01, so we will take Allison down there to see that. It is usually pretty quick and doesn't last long. They are having a "drop your kid off at the Arts Center for a craft while you shop" tomorrow evening, too. I don't know...I think Allison would enjoy it, so I might take her down there for a little bit, even if I stick around to help her, you know....



We will probably go up to Blue Springs, Nebraska, either tomorrow or Saturday to get our Christmas tree and put it up. Then begins the fun time of carrying boxes up from the basement (sigh). Ah, the pain that goes with the pleasure, huh?

No comments: