Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Pre-Turkey Day!

Gobble, Gobble!!!!

I haven't posted because I can't really say much is going on. It's amazing how I was just seemingly overwhelmed with everything I was involved with a few months ago, and now it has slowed down. I anticipate it to pick back up somewhat in December. There always seems to be lots to do in December. I have to help with the Sunday School Christmas Program is not something that is fun to me. I equate it with going to the dentist to get a tooth pulled. Yes, it's that icky! I would do just about anything else. It's only a couple of weeks of pain (once a week).

I went to see the movie High School Musical 3 Sunday evening by myself. It was pretty good....just kinda enjoyable. I see on the marquee that the theater here in town is getting Australia, so I think I'm going to try to go see it this weekend. It would be nice if Bruce would go see it with me, but I don't know if I'll be able to get him there.

I haven't scrapped any pages recently unfortunately. I've been working on recipes for my Yahoo recipe scrapping group. I will try to post a picture of the group of them soon.

Allison and I went to the radio station this morning and put the tree up over there. She had such a good time. She is so funny. "Oh, mommy, the tree is just beautiful!" You always hear people say that we should view things through the eyes of a child. I saw living proof of it this morning. She was just in awe of everything. It takes a lot of patience to do something like Christmas decorating with a 4-year old, but it is worth it in the end.

We are going to my mom's house tomorrow for Thanksgiving dinner, then back home for the weekend, I guess. Bruce has a remote at Orsheln's, and I guess I am going to go out to Wal-Mart at 5:00 in the blessed a.m. I have NEVER done that before, but I was talking to someone today about something I want out there that is a weekend special, and she thought that yes I needed to go out at that time!!! I think I have only gone shopping on "Black Friday" like once or twice in my life, and that was like 20 years ago before it became the "craze" that it is today. Friday evening Marysville has Santa come to town in a little parade, so we will go watch that again this year. It was fun (and cold) last year.

No comments: