Night 2 down! ...and thankfully it went fine, too. I am actually kinda enjoying this part of the job; most of the 'work' comes in the planning. At this point, I am kinda just going around the sites and making sure that everyone has what they need, are doing okay, etc. I hope I'm not forgetting something or not doing something that I am not aware of. For exmaple, putting in the church bulletin last week about the closing program for VBS this week. Didn't even think of that. I did send a note home with all of the kids last night, and I plan to send another one probably Thursday night. Also found out tonight (I did miss this piece of information even though I had read the document containing the info man times), that we have had ice cream with the cookies on the Firday evening in the past; I didn't care either way, but the ladies said they wanted it, so that's cool....we will get some. :)
Allison is enjoying going to "her school"...she seems so hyper, and she likes to kiss on people and hug them....Hmmmmm...I have a lovey child, should not be a bad thing, but yet it is....LOL We'll be talking about that again in the morning.
Here is a pic of allison in her classroom (a little out of focus, but cute).






No comments:
Post a Comment