Allison and I went to the Easter Egg Hunt in the City Park today. The weather was pretty good, not too cold, could wear jackets/sweatshirts, but it was terribly windy. Allison got moved up to the next group of kids. She is no long, obviously in the 2 and 3 year olds, and has now moved up to the 4 and 5 year olds. I used the video recorder to take these photos, so that I could video tape Allison hunting for eggs. I wish I had fast enough internet connection to post the video, because it was pretty priceless seeing her walking dejectedly back towards me when the hunt was over. Why, you ask? "I didn't get very many...." Now, mind you, she probably got a dozen or more, but her basket was not full, so she didn't get enough in her book... Plus there were cans of pop laying in the grass, too, in addition to the eggs with candy. She didn't get a can of pop. That was not a happy thing to her.
After the hunt, the Sons of the American Legion sponsored a free movie at the theater. It was Kung Foo Panda. We had seen it before, but that was okay with Allison. She wanted to see it again of course. The theater was packed. Lots of little kids! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment