Last Saturday, April 11, the day before Easter, the Parent-Teacher League of Allison's school held a bake sale to raise money for their fund. Each family is asked to donate a couple of items for the sale. I had oodles of fun getting ready for the bake sale...this is just up my ally.

I made some "Jelly Bean Prayer" baggies, as something a little different. I was told that pretty much anything Easter theme went pretty well. These were pretty cool, and right up my scrapping alley, too.

I like making sugar cookies (as a rule), but they do take a lot of time, energy, and effort, especially when I frost and decorate them, which makes them look, and taste, the best anyways! I am really pretty proud of how these turned out, if I do say so myself. :) I especially like the carrots! :)

These were great fun, and I was really pleased how these turned out too. When I was at Target a couple of weeks ago, they had one of those bake pans, I'm not sure when they are called, but they are that floppy material and says that you can bake in them up to like 500 degrees or so. There was a picture of rice krispie treats made in them, and i thought that sounded cool. So, that's what these are, bunnies made out of rice krispie treats made in that baking pan. They were really easy to make in the pan, too. I just buttered the cup, pressed the cereal treats in pretty tight, and pushed out...voila!


And here it all is....plates of decorated sugar cookies, rice krispie treats, and Jelly Bean Prayer bags...all Easter themed...and lots of fun.
NOTE: I am told that the bake sale raised about $700! Wow! That is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment