Search This Blog

Saturday, March 28, 2009

A New Birthday Card today


I finally got a new card made today. It was at the 11th hour, but I did get it.
My friend Angie was giving her oldest daughter a birthday party this afternoon for her 12th birthday. Allison and I were going out to the party so Allison could play with youngest daughter Aleah, and I would provide assistance, if it was needed. Angie had the party very well organized, and she didn't need me at all, but it was a lot of fun to go nonetheless.

The "theme" was "Jenna's Game Shows" and they played different game shows. It was a great theme for this age of girls. Allison and Aleah had fun with some of them, too. Jenna's invitations were penguins, and the birthday cake was a YUMMY homemade ice cream cake in the form of an igloo with marzipan penguins on top. So I made Jenna this card.
Supplies: card (DCWV), embossed with Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder; inked with CTMH; penguin cut out from Animal Kingdom Cricut cartridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So THAT's what you needed the cart back for. Ok, can I have it back now? ha!ha!ha! I will want to use it again to make Clayton's birthday invites, but not for awhile yet -- I still need to figure out Design Studio to get the barn the size I want it before I go adding animals. :)

Fun, fun! Great job!