Search This Blog

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday night fun

Okay, you know you are getting older or you have a child or your work holds you at home when making cards in your scrapping room is what you do for fun on a Saturday night! (actually i would still prefer it!)
Bruce and Allison were outside filling the hottub with water last night and allison was playing in it already, so I spent some time making some cards. The first two are for a card swap so I had to make 6 of each of them. The third one is a get well card I am making for a great uncle who is very ill in the hospital. I love the paper and how it turned out. The paper is Cosmo Cricket, a line that I really like. I would like to buy more of it, but it is a little pricier so I'm a little more frugal.

No comments: