Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2008

Is this blog working again on Internet Explorer?

For the life of me....I don't know what was going wrong with my blog this past week. I couldn't access it to read it on Internet Explorer on the laptop, but I could on the desktop; then I couldn't access it on the laptop nor the desktop; then a friend told me she couldn't access it without an error on Internet Explorer. I started out deleting some elements at the very bottom that I had added to see if that was the problem; still wouldn't work; then i just went ahead and deleted pretty much everything that was external to Google/Blogger except the background. I have tried to load and reload the blog on IE a couple of times now and it has worked, so i am keeping my fingers crossed that it is for real!

Sorry for any inconvenience; I don't know what was wrong, but thanks for coming back. :)

No comments: