Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I took some photos

I was able to take a few pictures of the items I have been able to work on the past couple of weeks. It's not much I'm afraid...or not as much as I would like to do.... but I gotta sleep sometime (and clean house, I 'spose).

The following are a few more pages I have added to Allison's Preschool album. It is a 7x7 Creative Memories album. This is a new size for me to work with, and I find it a tad challenging to get everything on it that I want to do.


I LOVE this project. The chipboard cube and the paper comes from a kit I purchased on QVC a month or so back. It is the Cosmo Cricket line, which I LOVE. I really like the "chabby chic" distressed look of Cosmo Cricket. The cube was just flat, scored chipboard, and I covered it and folded it, then tied the corners together with the waxed string that was included.
The topic is of course my adorable daughter, Allison. I went through some of her photos from the past couple of years, and reprinted them using a sepia tone to kind of go with the distressed look of the paper. I like how it turned out. Following are shots of all the sides and angles.



No comments: