Okay, so last night was tumbling at Seneca, and it was my turn to drive the girls (so, it's been two weeks since I've driven to Seneca, right?). It takes about 25-30 minutes with good to no traffic issues to get their while driving the speed limit. Tumbling starts at 6:00, supposed to be there between 5:55 and 6:00; I usually try to leave town about 5:15 to 5:20. It was probably about 5:25 when we got left last evening.
Wouldn't you know it? ROAD CONSTRUCTION! Starting just outside of Marysville, maybe a mile, and they had it one lane with satellite car all the way THROUGH Home City to the other side -- we are talking like 5 miles!!!!! I sat for a good 20 minutes waiting for my turn!!!! UGHGHGHGHGH!
When we went to the pumpkin farm on Friday there wasn't anything along this part of the road and yet I'm told this has been going on for like two weeks!! WTH?!?!?!?
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment