Last weekend was a weekend of just feeling the need to get out of town. All of my Saturday morning tutoring appointments cancelled (boo hoo)...and there was not a whole lot on our agenda for the weekend...like none... Plus it was raining and dreary out at the time. I called Amy and asked if we could come down so I could have a baby Shelby 'fix'. The weather was great at their house, just a little overcast, and grandma and grandpa were also down to their house to visit. I guess it could be considered an impromptu family gathering, huh?
I did gather a few of Allison's outgrown toys and books that were still either in good shape, or that were some of the nicer toys that I did not get rid of, etc. You know how we LOVE books at our house!
We got to their house shortly before they returned from town, so Shelby was still in her carseat when big cousin Allison started sharing her books with her. I love this picture.
...and then grandma and the two grandgirls looked at some of the books.....I mentioned to someone that I realize this picture is out of focus, and I probably should have just deleted it, but I love the expression on Shelby's face. The smile and the perked up cheeks and the glimmer of her eyes is just precious!
Then I just started taking pictures....I got some WONDERFUL expressions, if I do say so myself!
I love how she has her mouth all squished up....kinda quizzically....
She loves her toes....wouldn't it be grand to be this flexible again!!!
...the girls.........Allison does love her baby cousin....she's still a little rough with the baby because she just doesn't realize, she's not used to babies and knowing what they do and how they are etc. But, she's learning....
And here is Allison and Shelby and Shelby's mommy....






No comments:
Post a Comment