I have actually been able to get at least a couple of pages done recently. It has felt pretty good to see them finished. Yea!
This is a layout that I brought home from the Creating Keepsakes convention back in April....This is Allison with her baby cousin, Shelby shortly after she got home from the hospital, and we were able to go down and see her.
This layout is from a kit I also bought back at the CK Convention in April. It is from a company called Storyteller's Club. I have also belonged to their monthly kit club since the convention. Historically, I have not liked using kits very well. I have preferred to make my own page elements. However, at this point in my life, where I am about two years behind in my scrapbooking of pictures, I find that I need to use whatever resources I can in order to try to get caught up.
I had two photos that were very similar shots, however,with a time lapsed feel to them. Technically, I would not need to actually scrapbook both photos, but I liked them both. So I made a little flip booklet layout to be able to use both photos on the layout.






No comments:
Post a Comment