Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Allison - dance practice video clip from March 2010

I don't know how to do this, I guess.  I wanted to upload the video of Allison's dance practice, and I've been trying, and trying.  Finally, I was able to get it uploaded to YouTube this weekend.  So, how, I wanted to be able to have one of those little squares on the screen that you click on the little arrow and it plays the video. However, I don't know how to do that for some reason...:(     However, on the positive side, I suppose, here is a link to the video upload of the little video clip I took the first Tuesday in March 2010, when the dance instructor Denise opens the door to the studio for the last five minutes of class, and we can watch the little kids show us their moves and dance routine.  This is the clip of the performance they will do at the dance recital on Mother's Day weekend.

You Tube Video Upload of the dance practice

No comments: