Allison and I were able to go down to my sister, Amy, and her husband, Tim's house to see them and their brand new baby daughter...my new little niece, Shelby. Babies are the GREATEST! They truly are just amazing little miracles. Everything about them. When you look at a baby, truly look at one, and hold one, and cuddle one, you can truly see what a miraculous being that the Lord God has created.
These are some of my favorite pictures...My daughter, Allison, holding her new baby cousin. She was very mesmerized by the tiny baby. She kept saying, "She is just so adorable!" I wish I could find some type of research that tells why it is that little kids are so intrigued by a baby's head. I remember when Allison was a baby, other bigger kids just loved touching her head. Allison is the same way with Shelby. No matter how many times you would tell her not to touch her head, she couldn't stop.






No comments:
Post a Comment