We can celebrate a Thursday, right?
I had some tutoring this morning, and Allison spent some time with us over here at the radio station today, keeping herself as busy as she could. Heaven knows we have plenty of stuff to keep her busy over here, but she definitely likes to be involved with mom or dad, moreso mom, it seems much of the time.
She is over at her Marysville Grandma's house right now for her weekly visit. What a great opportunity for both she and her grandma to spend time together. I have wonderful memories of my grandma and all the great times I spent with her while I was growing up.
I really haven't had time recently to speak of to do any actual scrapbooking, so I'm going to try really really hard tonight to do just that. Bruce has a meeting at Frankfort, so I will have some time to myself. I'm going to make myself stay OFF the computer! LOL Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post sometime soon of something that I've finally been able to make.
Oh, Allison had a long, busy, but fun day yesterday. She went to Seneca to a tumbling 'camp' at the Little Steps Gymnastics and Dance studio yesterday. It was a four-hour camp from 10:00 to 2:00...doing somersaults, etc. She had a nice time. She had yoga at 4:00 and her last blastball game at 6:00 so she was one tired little pup last night.....:)
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment