Last night was opening night at the movie theater for this movie, How to Train Your Dragon. I think it is a Pixar movie. I really enjoyed it. Allison, I wasn't so sure if she did or not. There were some "relatively" scary parts of the film...I mean, it's based on vikings and fighting the dragons that attack their villages. However, there were a lot of humorous parts, and last night when we got home Allison told me that she did think it was funny. This morning again she has said that she really liked the movie and that it was funny. So, I'm glad to hear that. Even though she did spend 3/4 of the movie sitting on my lap, sometimes with her eyes buried in my shirt!Today there is an Easter Egg Hunt here in town. It is raining. It is a cold rain. This hunt has been advertised to be held "rain or no rain"...so Allison has already dug out her rain coat. She wanted to go out this morning and walk in the rain, so she put her rain coat and boots on and went out. I told her if it was too cold to come back in. She was back in within about a minute and a half. It's pretty cool yet this morning. She says, "Mom, I think I'll have to wear long sleeves." Yes, Allison, and another coat, and long pants, and ..........






No comments:
Post a Comment