Search This Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Into February

Well, here it is into February , and it's the 8th of the month, and this is my first post of the month. I guess I'm not doing so well with my blogging New Year's Resolution now am I? I read some other peoples' blogs periodically and they are all so profound, and I wish I had their talent for making the more minute things interesting....'cuz that seems to be my life -- minute!:)

I was supposed to be substitute teaching today and tomorrow in the 7th and 8th grades for the principal at Allison's school, but he was supposed to go to a conference in Topeka, but it was cancelled due to the threat of inclement weather. I haven't heard yet if the weather followed through. We really haven't gotten anything here yet...just a little dusting of snow. Farther south they were supposed to get several inches of the white stuff and folks were coming from all over the state for the conference. I do have to go on Wednesday and Thursday for subbing, so it does at least save me from a full week.... Not used to that one, huh? :)

Speaking of "the white stuff"...the way it sounds the East Coast of the US is really getting blasted with snow. Like 30 inches by Saturday in Washington, D.C. Don't know if it has kept it up or not, and if they are still getting snow or not.

I guess I had better get busy doing something productive today then since I am now home, although playing on the computer is MUCH more fun!

No comments: