Miss Allison lost her first tooth on Tuesday afternoon. She was so excited to lose the tooth. It had been wiggly for several weeks, and when we went to the dentist last week he told her to go ahead and keep wiggling it. I was like 'oooh', but he said because the adult tooth was in her gum probably trying to start coming up, then we didn't want the adult to grow in before the baby one fell out. Well, okay, that makes sense.
Allison, on her own, came up with the idea that she was going to write a letter for the tooth fairy to please leave her tooth so she could keep it. I thought that was pretty ingenious!
We didn't have any idea what the tooth fairy even brings anymore. I think I got a quarter, and daddy said he got a dime, so this tooth fairy was much more generous....however, inflation needs to be figured in, right? She carried the dollar around all day yesterday.


When Allison woke up Wednesday morning, she came to the top of the stairs and caught her dad on his way out the door to work. "Daddy, the tooth fairy didn't come!" "What? Are you sure? You better go look again." She walks back into her room, and comes back out. "No, there's nothing there." "Why don't you look again? Look under the pink pillow maybe." She walks back in, and comes skipping out happily, waving a dollar bill. "She did come!!! Look what she left me...a whole dollar!!!"






No comments:
Post a Comment