Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day at Lake

I am finally getting these photos posted. We all went to the lake down by where my sister lives. Last year we were able to get together Father's Day weekend and go boating with the extended family members, and it was a lot of fun and a good opportunity to get together. So we all agreed it would be great to do it again this year. I am so glad that we were able to make it work.
August 1, 2009, was the day following the last day of Vacation Bible School, so it was nice to have a relaxing afternoon. Allison absolutely loves the water, no matter what kind, including the lake water. Thank goodness for her older cousins, Angie and Shelly, for really looking out for her and taking her to do some of these fun water things since Allison's mom is NOT a water person! :)




We got really good use out of the Hannah Montana life jacket that I picked up last summer.



I absolutely love this picture of Angie and Allison. Angie is soooooo good with Allison. They have a great time together.


Grandma Joyce and Allison. I'm not sure that either one of them left the boat the entire time we were at the lake.

No comments: