This weekend was Labor Day weekend. We didn't have a lot planned for whole weekend, however, on Saturday there was a family reunion...it was my mom's mom's family...'The Sisters". My grandma was the oldest of six sisters. There are four of them remaining living. They are a fun group of ladies. I must admit that I don't necessarily mind going to this one too much. :) I feel somewhat disattached however from where I belong in this family, however. I am the oldest of my generation, so in all actuality I am almost closer in age or life position to the younger ones in my mom's generation. HOWEVER, then you add that I have a young child.
Anyway...I talked Amy into coming to the reunion, and I'm so glad that she came. I got to see Baby Shelby. She is growing up so fast of course; let's see, she'd be about 4, almost 4 1/2 months old now. She is such a sweetie. Such a good baby, too. She just pretty much hung out the entire time at the reunion, didn't even really cry. She has the best little round bald head with these HUGE round blue eyes! She's a beaut. It was soooo fun holding her, talking to her, etc. I took a video clip of her talking to the camera that is just adorable, but Blogger keeps giving me an error when I try to upload it unfortunately. She's so sweet. Had a great time with her.






No comments:
Post a Comment