Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

Swimming at Our Friends' House

Allison's friend, Carolyn, has a backyard, above-ground, but designed into their back deck, swimming pool at her house.  After going to see the movie "Marmaduke" with Carolyn, her mom, Audrey, and her brothers, they invited us over to their house to swim in their swimming pool.  It is quite inviting looking isn't it?
The way I understand it, I believe that Audrey used to teach swimming lessons in college and probably other times, too.  She is a very good swimming, and Carolyn must take after her.  Carolyn is a little fish.  Her little body just seems to glide through the water.  Allison is getting much better at it, too.  I like this "action" shot I got of Allison jumping into Audrey's arms.  Above is a short little video clip of Allison learning how to swim under the water.  She did fabulous!
 

No comments: