Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where has June gone?

Wow! Where has June gone? That would be the question.  Well, it seems that for the last week I have been without internet service here at the house. I have been going to the library or checking in at the radio station whenever I had a chance to check email and such.  We finally did get internet fixed here at the house last night, but we are still having some difficulties.  It seems that our service and the satellite receivers and such got struck by lightening or something about a week ago during a Saturday evening storm.  Now whatever our IP has done has not been sufficient to 'fix' the problem, but only put a bandaid so to speak on the boo boo.  They are not being very receptive to our pleas for help either unfortunately. It has been timing out and shutting down periodically and Bruce said that today it has been shutting down more often than it has been working.  I hope we can get this fixed soon.

Allison and I had a nice afternoon. I will post more about it later on (hopefully will have internet) as I really need to go now and decide what we are having for dinner.

No comments: