I'm still having a terrible time getting ready for Christmas. This is so unlike me. I did go and do some shopping last week, and I did get most of it done. I have a couple of things left to get...not much. I do, however, have several gifts that I still need to finish making. I have baked a couple of different cookies and made some candy, some better than others. Tomorrow night Allison has her Christmas program for school. It was supposed to be last Wednesday, but because of the weather it was rescheduled. Saturday is the Sunday School program. After that, I think things slow down a little bit.
Allison went to visit Santa Claus this evening. She is just growing up so fast. It was a little 'strange' for me to see this "grown up" little girl sitting on Santa's lap. It was like ... 'oh my goodness, my baby is growing so fast...."
16 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment