Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Allison's First Dance Recital

Allison's first dance recital was this past weekend, Mother's Day, May 10, 2009. She was fantastic. I have a little video of it, but I don't have fast enough internet connection here at home to upload it here. If I can get somewhere, I will upload it. It is darling. She likes dance, and I'm so glad about it. We don't have class now during the summer, but will start up again when school starts in the fall. Dance classes here begin when kids are in preschool, or three years old. They are just darling. Her dance teacher is Denise Ryan, and this is the 25th year that she has been teaching dance here in Marysville.

I am honestly not sure why she is looking so unhappy in this picture, it is after the recital; other than I suppose I grabbed her and said here let's take a picture without preparing her for what was happening. :) I am so proud of her! She did such a great job for her age at following directions and remembering what her steps were and just doing what she needed to do without waiting for someone else to take the lead. Good for her!

No comments: