16 years ago
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Education is Important
Obviously I feel that way. I decided to become a teacher. I went to four years of college when I was almost 30 years old. I love taking college courses. I've always said that I could become a professional student. It's still true. However, I'm not totally sold on online classes. I had taken one previously, and it was a semester long. I am currently taking an online class through Ottawa University. It is a fine class. It is three credit hours and lasts over a four-week time period. It's pretty work intensive/reading intensive. It's been tough. Not necessarily work-wise, but just geting all the reading done, and concentrating and focusing on the reading. I still think education is incredibly important, but it's getting harder for me to do as Allison is at the age that she is at. She doesn't heed the fact that mommy really has to finish this right now or read this right now or whatever. I have one more week left of this class (Brain-Based Instruction), then I have like a week or so off, I think, and my second class starts ("Modern Trends in Education"). After that I have decided that I won't be in any hurry to begin my master's degree (not that I really was anyways, but now I'm pretty sure).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Online classes are alot harder then regular classes. I have taken several. Keep looking on the bright side, you are almost done!
Post a Comment