Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

What I've Been Up To

I've actually been able to make a few things these past few days, more out of necessity, but it's been fun. The auction to raise money for my daughter's school is next weekend. I should have had these things finished a long time ago, but alas no....

I made an altered tin lunchbox, and decided to make it a Christmas/holiday theme. These are the cards.

Then for the preschool/kindergarten room, they are putting together a 'basket' with gift cards. There aren't too many local businesses here in town that actually have CARDS (Sonic, Astro, and Pizza Hut are about it). I could've gotten a Chamber Check and the teacher said she had gotten several of those, so I was trying to find something different. Although not local either, Bruce had some tickets from a radio promotion for the Henry Doorly Zoo in Omaha, so I made a "made up" gift certificate with four tickets to the zoo in it.

No comments: